Foodies of Brisbane rejoice again! The Brisbane Times Good Food Month, part of Australia’s largest food Festival is on its way. This month-long celebration will showcase the best Brisbane and regional restaurants, cafes, bars and producers with a series of venue-based events and offers – from Let’s Do Lunch to Hats Off Dinners, Pop-ups & Parties to Bar Hop and more. The program was officially launched today and boy does it look utterly amazing. I could write for hours on end about what I am excited about but I won’t keep you drooling for much longer.
Here are a few things I want to check out next month!
- Night Noodle Markets | A plethora of Asian street food under a blanket of pretty lanterns have my name written ALL over it.
- Great Gatsby Truffle & Champagne Degustation | Need I say more, a chance to dress up AND a 6 course truffle-inspired dinner, YES PLEASE!
- Vegan & Raw Cooking 101 @ Bean | Experiment and prepare vegan, organic dishes using the best ingredients available on the market for easy and super-delicious meals.. I’d call it work training.
- Film & Food @ GOMA | The GOMA Restaurant is opening exclusively on Friday evenings in conjunction with the Gallery’s ‘Harvest: Food on Film’ program. Culture at it’s best!
- Gastronomy After Dark @ QLD Museum | Experience a visual feast of local providores and crafters demonstrating the scientific practices behind their food, from cheese and chocolate through to cocktails and beer, so much foodie fun!
- Dinner Under the Stars @ The Barracks | Four of Brisbane’s best restaurants, Cabiria, Peasant, Libertine and The Chelsea Bistro, will deliver a four course menu showcasing modern French, rustic Spanish and French-Vietnamese food together at one table, running the length of Barracks Lane. What a treat!
Join the feast this July, I cannot wait!
For more info & events head to http://brisbane.goodfoodmonth.com/